Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
16-Oct-2018 Countryside October Food Swap
Come have Fun at the October Food Swap!
7PM Tuesday October 16th 2018
Thirsty Dog Brewing Co.
587 Grant St, Akron, OH 44311
Countryside Local Food Swaps are grass-root gatherings of cooks, bakers, brewers, growers, and general DIYers; they bring homemade and homegrow.. Click For More Info 158533
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? Schedule TBA
- Farm Business Series: Fall 2018 TBA
- Farm Tech Series: TBA
- Coming soon... Countryside's Taste Success Food Entrepreourship programming
- Cooking with Countryside- Visit this market booth to learn about delicious dishes made with local produce from the Countryside Farmers' Market
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Markets
To stay up to date...
Join Our Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust.