Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
11-Dec-2018 Countryside December Food Swap
Come have Fun at the Year-End Holiday Food Swap!
7PM Tuesday December 11th 2018
The Elks Lodge in Cuyahoga Falls
2555 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Countryside Local Food Swaps are grass-root gatherings of cooks, bakers, brewers, growers, and general D.. Click For More Info 161019
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? Schedule TBA
- Farm Business Series: Fall 2018 TBA
- Farm Tech Series: TBA
- Coming soon... Countryside's Taste Success Food Entrepreourship programming
- Cooking with Countryside- Visit this market booth to learn about delicious dishes made with local produce from the Countryside Farmers' Market
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Markets
To stay up to date...
Join Our Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust.