Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
06-Aug-2018 Exploring the Small Farm Dream- August 2018
In this four-session course (plus a farmers' market & farm tour), you will set personal/farming goals, assess available resources, determine if farming as a business is right for you, and develop an action plan to guide your next steps. This highly regarded business short course was developed by the New E.. Click For More Info 151933
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? August, 2018
- Farm Business Series: 2018 TBA
- Farm Tech Series: 2018 TBA
- Crafting Cocktails series - learn to craft different concoctions at every class! - Seasonal Stay Tuned for 2018 dates
- Cooking with Countryside- Visit this market booth to learn about delicious dishes made with local produce from the Countryside Farmers' Market
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Markets
To stay up to date...
Join Our Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust.