INTRODUCING... Cooking with Countryside Mini-Meal Kits!!
We are so excited to be introducing a pilot mini-meal kit at the Highland Square Farmers' Market this season!
We know that busy lifestyles can make cooking at home challenging. It's not just the time to prepare that's required - it's the time and energy for inspiration,
the recipe selection, the ingredient gathering AND the time in the kitchen. We want to help!
Here's how it works:
- Starting today, we will announce the meal kit in our weekly e-newsletter. Pre-orders will go live at this time and remain open through the following
Tuesday. Kits can be ordered online here,
or in person at the Countryside Cheese//Retail booth at the Highland Square Farmers' Market (SNAP/EBT, Produce Perks and Carrot Cash tokens accepted
- Christina, our lovely and talented Culinary Intern, will prepare the recipe the next day at the Highland Square Farmers' Market. You get to taste before
you buy! As always, Christina's recipes are free to take - you can choose to shop for yourself that day!
- Pick-up of pre-ordered meal kits will happen the following Thursday, 5-7pm, at the Countryside Cheese//Retail booth.
Other Important Info!
- Each mini-meal kit is designed for 2 servings. When possible, kits will contain only the required amount for the recipe. With some items it's not possible
to divide into smaller portions. These ingredients should be easily adaptable to every day eating - continue to enjoy them!
- Meal kits will include items available at Countryside Farmers' Markets; pantry items (ex. olive oil, salt/pepper, butter) will not be included.
- Pricing is determined by the ingredients required for each recipe. We will aim for the price point to be between $10 and $15.
- Because ingredients are fresh, we recommend preparing within 2-3 days.
We're kicking off the fun with a gooey, delicious taste of early Summer ~ Strawberry Gouda Grilled Cheese. Sneak peak the recipe here, stop by the Highland Square Farmers' Market to taste tomorrow, pre-order yours on-site or here.